At her centre Dr. Kavita offers psychological services to children and adults, including psychotherapy, counseling, and assessment. Services are scheduled by appointment only and include:
• Individual psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults
• Family therapy
• Couples therapy/ Marital Counselling
• Vocational testing and counseling
• Psycho-diagnostic assessments
• Cognitive assessments
• Neuropsychological assessments
• Learning disability assessments
Special Child Related Services
Are you concerned that you child is having trouble learning in school? Are you concerned that the school has diagnosed your child with a behavior or a learning disorder?
Are you worried about your child isn’t getting the help he needs in school? Have you been searching for a place that offers effective alternative treatment for ADHD, that does not force your child onto drugs? Are you concerned about the side effects of taking psychotropic medications?
Our center offers exactly what you are looking for. As a personal, helpful psychological testing and learning center we work with people of all ages to see if the symptoms they have REALLY are ADD/ADHD or something that is mimicking the symptoms of this disorder. Contact us today and let our compassionate staff and experienced staff help you and your family!Our staff can strategize with you and offer real life, proven treatment recommendations that will help your child and family.
We provide the Following Assessments
- Psychological Evaluations
- Achievement Testing
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Learning Disabilities Assessments
- Occupational Therapy Evaluations
- Speech and Language Evaluations
- We provide the Following Services
- Social Skills Training
- LD Tutoring
- Help with Anxiety Issues
- Help with School Phobia
- Help with behavior
- Treatment of ADHD
- Our Through Assessments
- Determine why a student is struggling in school.
- Help students and their families identify and understand the cognitive and academic strengths and problems that affect learning in school.
- Identify helpful teaching and learning strategies.
- Help determine appropriate accommodations for school and college.
- Provide recommendations and intervention strategies